Friday, June 13, 2008
1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Taking a break from reading for the rest of June
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Fresh Vanilla, Cinnamon, clean laundry, pasole, my husband
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Disneyland's background noise...
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
loosing a loved one
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Ugh, I'll sleep in and put my hair in a ponytail.
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Tess and Tucker ;)
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
invest it after buying a house.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
yup, two. One that snores even!
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
cool as long as they don't ruin my commute.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
don't eat the stuff
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I'll never dye my hair
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
San Fernando, Palmdale, Santa Clarita
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Love her quick and easy dinner recipes, if I don't use them exactly, they always inspire what I cook.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Tucker's fort (i.e. all his toys that he "hides)
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
No, I wanna come back as Tess...she's got it made!
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Neither - with chorizo!
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
bed with my two pups
28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Banana Cream Pie
29) FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Classic - Mint and Chip
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
1. Amber @ Simply-Mine
2. D @ GimmySkinny
3. Laura @ Blonde Ambition
4. Alyssa @ 2007's Journey
Thursday, June 12, 2008
We actually headed to Fantasyland (a place we usually avoid like the plague) because Mr. Bumblebee couldn't remember anything about the Peter Pan ride (one of my favorites!). Took some fun pictures there:
Then came the time that I was told they might be letting guests onto the new ride. We headed over there and were DENIED! So sad. Oh well, looks cool from the outside.
So we went home after that and called it a night. Glad we didn't stick around the ESPN Zone since the Lakers lost and I didn't want to be harassed further by the "other" fans.
Fun day overall.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Good looking group for a bunch of ladies who just spent the past 9 hours with children under 4 huh?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
My two ring bearers were there. They've grown up so much in a year. Makes me so sad.
I loved her AYSO soccer pose with the margarita in the other hand.
The only bad part of the entire weekend was not nearly enough time with the kids. Look at these faces: