Monday, August 9, 2010

Uninvited House Guests

Apparently, we had some squatters living in our house...


First encounter: I was in the backyard cleaning the patio when I felt something crawl over my feet. After I had a Ohmygooditseffinggodzillalizard moment, I made Mr. Bumlebee catch him and release him. Here's the beast:



Ugly sucker ain't he? Don't worry, I threw away the tupperware....

But that wasn't the end of our squatter problem. The very next 'effin' day I pick up a box in the guest room to meet this big #^$&^$ lizard!!

Not even lying...this guy was probably two feet long. When I screamed he ran and his tail was so long, for a second I thought it was a snake. Once again...Mr. Bumblebee ran to the rescue. We still have no idea this guy got into the house without us noticing. I still get the creeps when I think about it...

Don't worry, I'm a friend to all creatures so these lizards were just relocated to a close park after I charged them rent and pain and suffering...

No comments: