Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Super Trouper


Wow. That is all I can say about how I feel towards the blogsphere. You guys amaze me. The out pour of emotions and well-wishes just takes my breath away. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that there is a whole world out there of people who I can find some comfort in. I appreciate it, in every sense of the word. Just as you have made me feel, I hope you know how I cherish your shared thoughts.

So as for an update:
My sister is a super trouper. I can't believe it but she's continuing with school. She doesn't want to fall behind. She refuses to allow this to shape her. I am astonished by her and applaud her. I am not surprised really, she's always been very strong. She does have her weak moments still, and no way can one blame her for that. She won't go out at night, and she will be moving in with Mr. Bumblebee and I on the weekends from here on out. Until she feels comfortable being there when not necessary. I know for most newlywed couples, having a baby sister moving in sounds like a major wet blanket. However, for Mr. Bumblebee and I, are totally excited. We were always sort of a threesome. Mr. Bumblebee considers her his real sister and they actually have quite a bit of fun, even without me. So I'm looking forward to this new development and I hope I can help her in any way that I can. She's my baby sister...
As for the b*tches...we have an investigator on the case. They charged some things on her credit card and luckily for us, there was a video camera. Also, some of the things (can't be specific here for safety reasons) have found their way onto craigslist and seems MIGHTY similar to those that were stolen from her purse. I hope these girls get what they deserve.
Thanks again friends. I'll continue to keep you posted on all these events.
As for images, enjoy these from my 21st birthday. I, intoxicated beyond a heaven, wanted to ride the bull with my sister...

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Your sister is amazing, and you are, too. I'm so glad to hear that she'll be staying with you guys for awhile.

You guys are the opposite of Heidi and Spencer. ;)

I send you all many hugs!

Anonymous said...

Glad that your sister is doing well and recovering. *hugs*

That Girl said...

I'm actually really glad she's moving in with you. It worries me how "strong" she's being and it makes me feel better knowing she's got you around.