Saturday, March 28, 2009

Serena Grace Part I

Mr. Bumblebee and I weren't thrilled with the pictures we had at our wedding. That is another blog for another day. But we decided to have another shoot to make up for the lack of good photos we had. We contacted Serena of Serena Grace Photography to give us the photos we desired. Not only did I like her photographic style but she had worked with dogs before. And what is a family shoot without my pups. Here are just a few of my favorite shots. We took so many shots and we are so happy with the results. I can't say enough good things about Serena and we've decided to make a photo shoot with Serena hopefully a yearly occurance. Here is Serena's blog about our session. Thanks again Serena!

Tess was more interested in the bird life that lives at UCLA.








That's all for now.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Oh those are adorable! How on earth do you pick a favorite!?

alyssa said...

These are so cute!!!