Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's all in the family...

I'm one-of-a-kind. (That's a nice way to say weird.) My family and I are "one-of-a-kind". We have fun in whatever we do and we are just silly. My sister and I are the strangest of the group. I'm 24 and she's 21 but we are both still 8 and 5 goofing off. Some very distant relatives were in town and so we took them to a place that distant people want to go when they are in California...DISNEYLAND! (Hey! It's what I would want to do if I was distant.) So off we go to Disneyland as a family, something that we haven't all done in a long time.


Needless to say...it was interesting. Especially since the two people we took to Disneyland were both under 14.



My touchstone...I love/hate her. She's my sister...what else would we be?



See? Love/Hate.


I never eat at Disneyland except for snack food (i.e. churros) so I was shocked when I saw Arroz con Pollo on the kids menu. Totally made my day...






We love to have our picture made...

I am my father's daughter. Same exact persons....

Our entire family (including cousins from Ohio...)

I have no idea if long distant cousins had a good time, but my sister and I did. I hope we don't scare them off...but we are what we are...strange. And I love us that way.

1 comment:

Amber Marie said...

Someone put a leash on that kid. He looks like he's ready to run off.