Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a confession...


Up until about a week ago, I had not been sucked into the huge phenomenon called The Twilight Saga. I never got into Harry Potter and I was determined not to get into this one. However when my sister and my coworker begged me to give it a try, day after day, I finally gave in.


I'm half way through Eclipse right now and here are my thoughts on these books. They aren't great. They are barely even good. But, they are so easy to read and so easy to get through, that it's not a big deal to sit down and read them. It's like a magazine read really. I feel like if this was a tv show, I'd probably flip through the other commercials to see if there is anything else better on. But ultimately (like a bad Lifetime Movie), I would have to see how it ends.


I saw the movie, and I hated it. I don't think it did the book any justice and I was mostly annoyed through it. I've only seen it once, so I'm gonna watch it one more time at a friends house and give it another chance. So ya, I have read the books, but ...eh... I'm not gonna run out and buy a t-shirt.

No comments: