Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My, Don't You Look Dapper...

One day, while perusing the internet, I came across some pictures of  a recent gathering at Disneyland. A handful of people went to the Disneyland park in full vintage wear and posed for pictures. I was awestruck. I quickly added the group to Facebook and awaited for the next meet where I too could join the festivities. 
Dapper Day - An Evening Affair
09.09.2011




It was so much fun. There was probably 150, maybe even 200 people dressed dapper for the evening. We started by meeting at the carousel at 8pm and riding it all at once. It was really a sight. People were stopping and taking pictures and even asked Mr. Bumblebee and I if they could take their picture with us. After that the group broke up a bit to go ride rides. But we were to meet at Trader Sam's (a really cool looking bar at the Disneyland Hotel) at 11pm for drinks and socialization.

I can't wait for the next Dapper Day at Disneyland, maybe I'll see some of you there!
http://www.facebook.com/DapperDay?ref=ts

No comments: