Friday, June 13, 2008

A little about me:)

I was tagged by thatgirl so here goes nothing:

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Taking a break from reading for the rest of June

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Trivia Pursuit

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Real Simple

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Fresh Vanilla, Cinnamon, clean laundry, pasole, my husband


6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Disneyland's background noise...

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
loosing a loved one

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Ugh, I'll sleep in and put my hair in a ponytail.

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Panera

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Tess and Tucker ;)

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
invest it after buying a house.

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
depends.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
yup, two. One that snores even!

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
cool as long as they don't ruin my commute.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Toyota Paseo

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Rum

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Volunteer more

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
don't eat the stuff

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I'll never dye my hair

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
San Fernando, Palmdale, Santa Clarita

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
UCLA FOOTBALL!!!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Love her quick and easy dinner recipes, if I don't use them exactly, they always inspire what I cook.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Tucker's fort (i.e. all his toys that he "hides)

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
No, I wanna come back as Tess...she's got it made!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Night owl

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Neither - with chorizo!

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
bed with my two pups

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Banana Cream Pie

29) FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Classic - Mint and Chip

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
No idea!

1. Amber @ Simply-Mine
2. D @ GimmySkinny
3. Laura @ Blonde Ambition
4. Alyssa @ 2007's Journey

3 comments:

That Girl said...

I love that we saw the same last movie!

Anonymous said...

so when are you going to update again, hmmmmm peanut????? ;)

10yearstogether said...

I am so pitiful. So here it is 3 months later and I see you tagged me! Smack me sister!