Friday, August 1, 2008

Calling All Photographer Recs!

So Mr. Bumblebee and I were talking about Christmas cards recently and we definitely want to do professional pictures. We weren't "thrilled" about how our wedding pics turned out so we thought we'd spend the money to have some more done this year. However, since they are such a big part of our lives, we want the puppies in them too. Now I know not all photographers are willing to work with animals and I believe that it takes some sort of skill to take decent photos of dogs (esp. my dogs). So....

Recommend a photographer to fit my needs!!

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Crissy Farah and Sarah Chen are wonderful, AND, as dog owners themselves, they love dogs. :)

That Girl said...

I LOVE Leah Lee she's fantabulous and we've kept in touch since my marriage, so feel free to drop my name. She brought her dog to our very first meeting so I know she'd be open to it.