Monday, January 11, 2010

In the year 3000...

I can be easily amused with new and novel items, esp. techie ones. That being said, you can imagine my delight when we were out to dinner the other night and this was where I got to fill my beverage cup.
This, my friends, is a new fountain drink dispenser with over 100 choices to choose from.
Each of those buttons will take you to another screen with more options within that drink. It was just too much fun to play with.
Even a special button for good ol' H2O.
I finally opted for plain old Sprite, but I think I tasted some other flavor from the drink before mine in it. Mr. Bumblebee couldn't taste it but I'm pretty sure I tasted some raspberry.

After a long long day of house hunting, this made my night. It's the little things in life people...

(On a side note, we are in full swing of house hunting...::gulp:: we are big kids now!)

No comments: