Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crazy Life

So much has gone on since I last blogged. We had the funeral for Bob. It was one of the hardest times I've ever had. I couldn't keep it together. A few days before that happened Tucker got a cherry eye and so we were also dealing with that. It's been so crazy that I don't feel like going Tucker got cherry eye I was able to snap some decent photos of Tess and him. back and thinking about it. Just put those last two weeks behind me. Onto other news, before

He's a cutie. It's horrible to see him in this condition. He had surgery, the doctors fixed him at the same time so he's healing now. He's doing a lot better but it's going to be a few more weeks till he can go back to being normal puppy.

Mr. Bumblebee and I are going to start training. We wanted to run the SF Marathon but we already signed up for the CHOC Walk at Disneyland on the same day. We are going to continue to train anyways and do other local marathons. We are both very excited about this.

Dealing with a lot of personal things right now...tough.

When it rains, it pours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor tucker! My youngest had a cherry eye as well, so I feel your pain. It's too bad you won't be running with us in SF, but then again we don't even know we are running until April 1! :)