Monday, October 8, 2007

Lombardi Ranch

This past weekend we took Tessa to Lombardi Ranch which is located in Santa Clarita. It's something my family and I have done for several years now. We all go and pick a pumpkin and go through the "Sunflower Scarecrow Maze". This year we thought it would be fun to bring Tessa. They also have a petting zoo there and we wanted to see how Tess would take to the different farm animals.

I think the Lama was her favorite.Most of the Sunflower Maze she just wanted to sit down and cool off. It was very warm that day.And finally a picture of Mr. Bumblebee, Tess, and me.
It was a lot of fun and something we'll probably do again. She did so well with all the animals and kids that were running around all over the place. And I'd like everyone to notice how cute my husband is! YAY!!

No comments: