Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Caught Up

YA! So finals are over and I couldn't be in a better mood. That was the main reason of my lack of blogging in the last week, studying my arse off.
Anywho, I'll start by recapping the past weekend.

Thursday: Got the Mini! I don't have any pictures, I've been to busy but it's so cute. I think I want one really bad right now:)
Friday night: Mr. Bumblebee's holiday office party. It was intersting. Mr. Bumblebee works with a lot of Europeans, so we were the only ones at the part who didn't speak German. It was really cool though because everyone kept telling me how AMAZING my husband is at his job and how lucky we both are to have each other. Because they are all European they picked a Texican restraunt. I hate texican. I hate hate hate it. So I was very unhappy with the food.
Saturday: Got a tree, dog loves trees and eating branches. My parents came down where they suprised me with a Chiuhaha puppy. Her name is Gidget. I still don't like small dogs but she's pretty cute. Checked out the boat parade but it was freakin' cold and we didn't stay that long.
Sunday: Hit up Paul Frank warehouse sale. Went to South Coast for more shopping, stayed up doing Christmas Cards and studying.

So not intersting. I promise a more interesting Photo blog later.

No comments: