Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mini, Christmas, Puppies

Ok. This is going to be a day of blogging for anyone who cares...

First of all, the mini cooper. It's purdy! I really like it and now I want one so bad. Here are a few pictures:

It has a 1200 mile break in period and it's driving my poor husband nuts! He loves to drive cars hard but you have to wait till after the break in period. Once that break in period is over, I suggest everyone keep off the road if you see a gray mini racing towards you.

Here are a few pictures of my very FEW Christmas decor. I decided there was no point in putting up a whole bunch of crap since no one was going to be coming by. Mr. Bumblebee insisted on a tree so it's all good though.

So it's not Martha Stewart, but hey! It's my first Christmas.

Christmas cards are not very important in my family but it Mr. Bumblebee's family it's a big deal. When we just got back from our honeymoon his family was already asking me what I was going to do for the holiday card. So this year we made up our own, to follow in tradition. We sent out 75 Christmas Cards. 99% of those were family. Ugh. Anyways, I think they turned out really cute and I've gotten a ton of compliments. It does make me happy that people appreciate all the time and effort that was put into the cards.

As I had mention in an early post, my mom bought a Chihuahua and named her Gidget. Here is a photo of her. I do not like little dogs, they annoy me. But Gidget is starting to wear on me. She is really feisty and playful. She loves other animals too. My parents also have a cat and Gidget loves to "attack" Amigo. She wanted to cuddle up with Tess too but Tess didn't know how she felt about the rat...er...puppy. Anyways, here are so photos we took of her. (p.s. she weighs 1 pound 12 ounces.)


Ok, so I am taking a break. I'll post about the rest of the holiday season for the Bumblebees a little later.

No comments: