Monday, November 19, 2007

A-Z; All about Me

I was tagged by 2007's Journey so here goes:

Rules: List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish.



A: Ambidextrous

B: Boisterous

C: Comedic

D: Dog Adorer

E: Energetic (who needs sleep?)

F: Fairy Tale Lover (I am one of the oppressed women who loves to believe in prince charming...so kill me, I grew up on Disney)

G: Grunter (For the first half hour that I am awake, I can not speak...I have to work my way into speech)

H: Home desire-er (we want a home)

I: In love

J: Jive Dancer (I love to swing dance)

K: Kid @ Heart

L: Loyal

M: Married (I agree with Alyssa and everyone else..., it's AMAZING describe myself as a married woman)

N: Nostaligic

O: Oprah Watcher (amen Alyssa)

P: Prayer Believer

Q: Quick-learner

R: Redhead (Alyssa, we are a lot alike!)

S: Sassy

T: Ticklish

U: Uberfriendly

V: Very Determined

W: Walmart Disliker

X: X-mas Lover

Y: Young Love

Z: Zoo adventurer

Ok so I am tagging Amber Marie @ Simply-Mine

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Oh, I love your list! So creative! Thanks for playing! I have some catching up on blogging to do!!