Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, finals are over. I lived through them and suprisingly well I might add.

For the weekend, we were pretty mello. We have a lot going on in the next few months and so we wanted a break. We did head down to San Diego to visit some friends that we haven't seen in a while. It was really nice to chat and visit with them.

As soon as we got back I started to feel sick. I woke up Monday with a full blown cold. Yuck.

On Saturday we did go shopping a little bit. I needed an apron, not just because I'm Suzie-homemaker, but because I kept spilling and staining my clothes.

So Mr. Bumblebee found me this cute little number:



It is cute and works well. I decided to try it out by making one of Mr. Bumblebee's favorites, Snickerdoodles. I didn't have a recipe for them so I just used Martha Stewart's recipe. They are good but not great. Still looking for an amazing recipe. Mr. Bumblebee likes them chewy and these weren't chewy enough for him.


This is how the men like to celebrate a four day weekend....kills me how cute they are!

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

That is a cute sleepy pic. :)