Friday, January 21, 2011

Come to the dark side...

I'm pretty sure that not all of my family and friends LOVE the idea of my blog. Why, I'll never understand. But to each their own, I don't care as long as they don't spoil my fun. However, that being said, I do feel a little bit of satisfaction when I have a friend who decides to ask me about my blog, and then starts their own. Once they've started and seen how much it can be, they are off! They understand my love for blogging, reading blogs, etc. Well, D has recently fallen to the dark side and started her very own blog. I couldn't be happier for her. Not only am I glad she's blogging to start with...but heck! Her blog is good! She recently inherited a lot of antique/old things and she's been using her fantastic imagination to breath new life into these items. Take a stroll over to D's new blog and leave her some love!

1 comment:

danicaraye said...

Thanks for the love N! I'm happy to have joined you on the dark side!