Friday, January 14, 2011

Need Some Ideas?

Someone's birthday is coming up...::wink wink:: 
My photographer, Serena Grace, recently posted a blog about a wedding she was in and each of the bridesmaids received this personalized ring...let's just marvel at it please? It is too cute and I'm secretly hoping that Mr. Bumblebee stumbles across this blog ::wink wink::
This is right up my alley! I love a little mad hatter/alice in my wardrobe. 
I bought my Bestie a whoppie pie pan for her birthday and to be honest, I'm a little jealous! I want to be able to make these yummy treats with my own pan. 
And there you have it friends. Birthday wishlist 2011. I hate to say it but I am not looking forward to turning another year older. I am quite happy at my age now and I feel that I would be happy if I just stopped growing up. Hopefully I will have someway of easing this pain of going downhill to 30 and I'm pretty sure it starts with WI and ends with NE.

No comments: