Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Favorite Holiday!

I think my favorite holiday is New Years. I love fresh starts, as cheesy as that is. I like the opportunity to change for the better. To set aside a day and dedicate it to making the changes you want about yourself. "That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around." Here are my resolutions for 2011:


1. I am making another serious attempt to stop biting my nails. Watching my grandfather die did a number on my nerves but now I'm back on the wagon and determined.


2. I want to go running at least 3 times a week.


3. I want to remember everyone's birthday and send out a card.


4. I want to try more recipes.


5. I want to volunteer more time.


6. I want to try and enjoy my job just a little bit more.


7. I want to host more people at my house and get in touch with friends that I've lost touch with.


8. I want to eat healthier and make healthier food items.


9. I want to start taking my lunch to work instead of eating out everyday.


10. I want to give myself more time to enjoy myself rather than overwhelm myself with countless commitments.


I really hope to make this year a memorable and good one...it surely has the potential. 



No comments: