Monday, December 27, 2010

Ladies Night

It was time for my coworkers and I to have our annual Christmas dinner. Love having this to celebrate the end of the year and the beginning of our nice vacation! And boy do we know how to have a good time! We went to the lovely Bayside Restaurant with a beautiful view that was only semi obscured due to the monsoon that we were having at the time. 
I took a seat right next to my two favorite people.  
 And another one of my favorite people to my other side.
 Had to get pictures with all my favorite coworkers...oh wait, I love them all!
 Started of with their Chicken Barely Soup. It was a tad salty for my liking but it was still nice and warm for a rainy day.
 My coworker got the salmon with brocollini and bok choy. The salmon was perfect on the outside but not quite soft enough on the inside. The overall taste of the dish was sour but good.
 I got the Chop Chop Salad with Chicken. It was really good with a good balance of cabbage, peppers, wontons, etc. It was very spicy.
 I found most of the dishes to be unbalanced. They were all either sour, or salty, or spicy. There were all overshadowed by their one overwhelming taste. Oh well, better luck next time.
My coworker who we will call Monkey got a kick out of the little lemon in it's own baggy.
 The baby was so well behaved for a nice restaurant. Everyone just adored her, even the waiters made faces at her when they walked by. How could you not?
 Group shots!






 I'm so lucky to have such an amazing support system at my job. While we all have our off days and our days where we just don't know if we can make it...there is always someone there to back us up and give us the encouragement that we need. Our job isn't easy and it can be really trying but when you have coworkers who you have as much fun as I do with, then it's easier to get up and go into work, maybe with even a smile on your face.

I live you with my favorite picture of the day, blurry...but still my favorite.

No comments: