Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Minimalist Christmas

We've been in our house for 6 months now. We are not even close to being fully unpacked or done DIYing it up. However, I did want to get some Christmas decorations up. I finally talked Mr. Bumblebee into being "green" and get a fake tree. We chose a skinny one since our house isn't the biggest thing around. But it works for us. Ignore the missing light plate there, just some electrical stuff going on...::sigh:: 
So I went on a white/silver/green theme. Woodsy. Meh.
Why I decided to buy porcelain ornaments with two dogs, I have no idea. They've almost taken the tree down 3 times.


 Put up some stockings. Mr. Bumblebee and mine are just for show...the pooches' stockings are stuffed.
 See, nature....tree...bird....just go with it.

 
So there you have it, the very minimal Christmas decor in the Bumblebee house. Maybe one day we will find the box with the rest of our decor in it. As of right now it is in a sea of boxes that I'm afraid to go near.

No comments: