Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still on the bandwagon...

Mr. Bumblebee and I are still on that food truck bandwagon and so far, I don't think we'll be getting off of it at anytime. They have OC DIN DIN A GO GO and it happens to be down the street from us. 


We recently got to try The Shrimp Guys, loved the truck guys!
 Mr. Bumblebee loved his garlic shrimp. Ate the thing faster than you could say Under the Sea.
 My new favorite is Piaggio on Wheels, these pulled porked sliders are to DIE for! So full of meat, chimichurri and pink sauce on a sweet bun. I love love them!
Knockout Taco Truck is my new fave. 
Not only do they have a huge selection of yummy tacos at a reasonable price, oh now, they have a taco de papas...that's right...a potato taco. Now before you knock it, you got to try it! Mr. Bumblebee and I are both huge fans of spuds and this right here is basically the best invention since sliced bread. 
The Greasy Wiener was also there! Seriously, how many times in your life can you say "I'll have one regular greasy wiener, hold the pickle and extra bacon" without being handcuffed?
So yummy! The bacon was crispy, the wiener was plump, the onions were sweet...life was good.
And we washed it all down with our favorite dessert, Tropical Shave Ice Truck
We love food trucks, we get yummy gourmet food, down the street, and we don't have to get dressed up. Yippee!
However, after the greasy wiener, I did go running...

1 comment:

Sara said...

FUN!! I want to chase food trucks...lol Due to dietary restrictions I never even bothered...but that shrimp truck looks BOMB! Oh and shaved ice? SOLD.